Sunday, September 15, 2013

Let me Hide



I often find the real world confusing. Maintaining relationships and normal people scare the twiddles out of me. So often, in my head I run away! Because I have this weird notion that I rather not be around people if I can possibly hurt them. Which I know I will, if I open my mouth. But of course, no one really GETS this behaviour.... so they keep giving me the idea that I can interact with these nice but sane people. It's not that I don't want to.... It's usually just that I don't want to hurt... or be hurt.
And I usually go...."I'm in a place I wanted to be… but yet am not left at peace!!"


I almost planned and plotted
To make things the way they are;
I unleashed this tide that's carried me -
And never fought the current so far.

I brushed away the branches
That sought to snatch me up;
And rolled past the rocks
That tried to make me stop.
And I purposefully shut my eyes
Till shores all melted away,
And glided onwards to a sea of oblivion;
This is where I want to stay!

And now when I am here,
In this impossible world of the lost;
Why are there these little eddies
That threaten to take me back???

No comments: